Viano Riverwalk is a gated multi-family community offering residents resort-style amenities and stylish comfort. Apartments are designed with spacious floor plans in one-, two-, or three-bedroom layouts ranging from 676 to 1,124 square feet. Each unit includes stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, dramatic nine foot ceilings, and french doors opening on private balconies.
"The Viano is a great example of the excellence that the Griffin team brings to all their projects."– John C. Terando, SVP of Western States Division, Griffin Living
The centerpiece of the Viano community is a resort-style pool with lounges, cabanas, and BBQ grilling areas. The nearby clubhouse offers a library, self-serve coffee bar, gaming and media lounge, business center, and world-class fitness facility.
- Developer and manager: Paul Griffin III and the Griffin Team
- Funding partners: Canyon Real Estate Partners LLC & MetLife Investment Management
- Property type: Multifamily
- Number of units: 264
- Average unit size: 973 sq. ft.
- Total rentable area: 256,902 sq. ft.
- Total building area: 290,000 sq. ft.
- Status: In operation