“Griffin Living is developing a beautiful mixed-use shopping center in the middle of Simi Valley. As a Simi resident, I am pleased to see innovative projects that not only enhance the aesthetics of our community, but also address our population’s need for all levels of senior living. Personally, four years ago, when my older sister fell and broke one of her hips and a wrist, I looked for an assisted living facility but my choices in Simi were extremely limited. Should I again have such a need, I’ll look forward to exploring all the options Varenita has to offer.”Sue Pfister, Simi Valley Resident
Varenita of Simi Valley is a revolutionary senior living residence connecting residents directly with a vibrant local community. The property is located in the heart of Griffin Plaza, an active shopping center boasting conveniences like an Aldi supermarket and CVS Pharmacy, opportunities to explore and socialize in multiple retail shops and restaurants, and outdoor spaces with seating and water features. Assisted living and memory care residents can enjoy an engaged and active lifestyle.
Varenita of Simi Valley offers finely-appointed dining rooms and family lounges, plus a fitness and wellness center, beauty salon, library, game room, TV room, and lively bistro. Through world-class amenities and a distinctive commitment to community, Griffin is redefining senior living.
- Developer: Griffin Living
- Design Architect: KTGY Architecture + Planning
- Construction Architect: Irwin Partners Architects
- Senior Living Funding Partner: An Affiliate LLC of Canyon Partners Real Estate, LLC
- Construction Lender: City National Bank
- Property type: Assisted Living | Memory Care | Retail
- Total Units: 102
- Assisted Living Units: 75
- Memory Care Units: 27
- Building Area: 97,000 sq. ft.
- Status: Open and Operating