“The Georgian at Roswell developed by Griffin Living has set a new standard for the senior-housing industry. The project represents a win for the local community as well as their residents who desperately need more options for senior-care facilities. They are true professionals: they manage well, budget wisely, and think creatively. A pleasure to work with.”PAT FREESE, CEO OF FREESE JOHNSON
The Georgian Lakeside is a meticulously-designed assisted living and memory care community overlooking a picturesque lake. Residents enjoy vibrant and active lifestyles close to nature, with opportunities to explore the property’s namesake lake, three acres of woodlands, and a secure nature trail. The Georgian Lakeside was developed by Griffin Living and later sold to an affiliate of Harrison Street Real Estate, LLC.
Residences include studio, one-bedroom, and companion suites and apartments. Each living space is spacious and finely crafted with designer finishes. Residents enjoy their meals in the two-story dining room overlooking the lake. They also benefit from The Georgian’s on-site fitness center, salon, library, chapel, and theater. These amenities provide a distinctive, engaging way of life for The Georgian’s community members.
1070 Hardscrabble Road
Roswell, GA 30075
Website | Map
- Developer: Paul Griffin III and the Griffin Team
- Architect: KTGY Architecture + Planning
- Sold to: An Affiliate of Harrison Street Real Estate, LLC
- Funding Partner: Canyon Real Estate Partners LLC
- Property Type: Assisted Living, Memory Care
- Unit Sizes: 428-762 sq. ft.
- Assisted Living Units: 70
- Memory Care Units: 25
- Site Area: 3 acres
- Stories: 2-3
- Total Rentable Area: 46,089 sq. ft.
- Total Building Area: 76,815 sq. ft.
- Status: In Operation