Located in Simi Valley, California, Varenita of Simi Valley was conceived to challenge the traditional idea of assisted living and memory care communities. This innovative community is located in the heart of a shopping center, Griffin Plaza. The unique urban setting provides a connection to the vibrant local community and avoids the isolation often associated with senior living communities. All of the assisted living and memory care amenities at Varenita of Simi Valley have been designed to encourage a vibrant and enriching lifestyle.
"Varenita of Simi Valley is a prime example of our innovative approach to designing senior living communities."– Paul E. Griffin III, President & CEO, Griffin Living
Residents will enjoy finely-appointed dining rooms, family lounges, a fitness/wellness center, beauty salon, library, game room, TV room, and a charming bistro. In addition to this modern AL/MC community, the shopping center has been enhanced with an impressive list of amenities and improvements which appeal to residents as well as to the local population. These include an Aldi supermarket, CVS pharmacy, multiple restaurants and retail shops, an outdoor play area, outdoor seating, and water features. Varenita of Simi Valley is further proof of Griffin Living’s commitment to redefining senior living.
- Developer: Griffin Living
- Design Architect: KTGY Architecture + Planning
- Construction Architect: Irwin Partners Architects
- Senior Living Funding Partner: An Affiliate LLC of Canyon Partners Real Estate, LLC
- Construction Lender: City National Bank
- Property type: Assisted Living | Memory Care | Retail
- Total Units: 102
- Assisted Living Units: 75
- Memory Care Units: 27
- Building Area: 97,000 sq. ft.
- Status: Under Construction