Construction photos, November 2020
Varenita of Simi Valley is a revolutionary senior living residence connecting residents directly with a vibrant local community. The property is located in the heart of Griffin Plaza, an active shopping center boasting conveniences like an Aldi supermarket and CVS Pharmacy, opportunities to explore and socialize in multiple retail shops and restaurants, and outdoor spaces with seating and water features. Assisted living and memory care residents can enjoy an engaged and active lifestyle.
"Varenita of Simi Valley is a prime example of our innovative approach to designing senior living communities."– Paul E. Griffin III, President & CEO, Griffin Living
Varenita of Simi Valley offers finely-appointed dining rooms and family lounges, plus a fitness and wellness center, beauty salon, library, game room, TV room, and lively bistro. Through world-class amenities and a distinctive commitment to community, Griffin is redefining senior living.
- Developer: Griffin Living
- Design Architect: KTGY Architecture + Planning
- Construction Architect: Irwin Partners Architects
- Senior Living Funding Partner: An Affiliate LLC of Canyon Partners Real Estate, LLC
- Construction Lender: City National Bank
- Property type: Assisted Living | Memory Care | Retail
- Total Units: 102
- Assisted Living Units: 75
- Memory Care Units: 27
- Building Area: 97,000 sq. ft.
- Status: Under Construction