The Sheridan at Eastside is an elegant and distinctive senior living community developed in partnership with Senior Lifestyle Corporation. Residents at The Sheridan are encouraged to maintain their independence while engaging their minds and bodies. The property offers independent living suites or cottages and assisted living and memory care facilities, with all care customized to meet the needs of each resident.
"Our extensive development experience combined with our passion for building the best properties in the business made us an ideal partner for this marquee project."– Matthew Griffin, SVP of Eastern States, Griffin Living
Residents at The Sheridan at Eastside appreciate a striking pond, 15 acres of scenic woodlands, and beautifully-landscaped outdoor spaces with secure courtyards and walking paths. The Sheridan also offers chef-prepared meals in an opulent dining room, spacious game rooms and common areas, and a number of unique spaces like an art studio, salon and spa, and swimming pool. Memory care residents benefit from a state-of-the-art technology system that improves communication between residents and staff and provides opportunities for sensory experiences and intellectual stimulation.
1900 Tree Lane
Snellville, GA 30078 | Map
- Owner/Developer/Manager: Joint venture between Griffin Living and Senior Lifestyles Corporation
- Architect: Curts Gaines Hall Jones Architects, Inc.
- Property Type: Independent Living | Assisted Living | Memory Care
- Unit Sizes: 339-730 sq. ft.
- Independent Living Cottages: 32
- Independent Living Suites: 90
- Assisted Living Units: 60
- Memory Care Units: 32
- Site Area: 15 Acres
- Stories: 2-3
- Total Rentable Area: 162,615 sq. ft.
- Total Building Area: 236,962 sq. ft.
- Status: In Operation