"Paul Griffin’s priority is creating dynamic communities that provide a quality of life which is redefining senior living."– Manny Gonzalez, FAIA, LEED AP, Principal | Board of Directors KTGY Group
Overture Riverwalk is a resort-style senior living community catering to adults over 55 seeking an independent, maintenance-free lifestyle. The Overture is located in the dynamic Riverwalk neighborhood of Riverside, and residents access the local community via an extensive system of walking trails. Overture Riverwalk was developed by Griffin Living and later sold to Carlisle & Graystone Partnership.
Overture Riverwalk’s four richly-appointed apartment buildings surround a resort-quality pool and large clubhouse. Residents enjoy al fresco dining and BBQ grilling areas, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a well-maintained putting green, and a stocked game room. Carefully-trained, on-site management and maintenance teams ensure that residents enjoy hassle-free living in bring, spacious apartments. Overture Riverwalk is a prime example of Griffin Living’s distinctive focus on cultivating vibrant, engaging communities for aging adults.
- Developer: Paul Griffin III and the Griffin Team
- Architect: KTGY Architecture + Planning
- Sold to: Greystar and The Carlyle Group
- Initial Funding Partner: BCEG International Investment Group
- Property Type: 55+ Active Adult Living
- Unit Sizes: 637-934 sq. ft.
- Units: 204
- Site Area: 5.06 acres
- Stories: 3
- Total Rentable Area: 156,248 sq. ft.
- Total Building Area: 179,475 sq. ft.
- Status: In Operation